Per day 26th – 36th’s Portola crosswalks each get 20+ crossings. As such, Save Pleasure Point (SSPt) has consistently advocated for more safety upgrades. After some pushing, Public Works agreed with us to install 4 sets of flashing beacons at 26th, 30th, 32nd and 36th. 2 sets were installed at 36th and 32nd’s crosswalk almost 2 years ago; The sets for 26th and 30th long delayed due to supply chain issues will be installed by late next week. HOORAY!!!!
- Save the Date – September 23rd!
- Support getting an activated (flasher) beacon for the Moran Beach crosswalk
- Portola is not an Urban Center!
- The 2022 Sustainability Plan includes the Co’s proposal to re-zone most of Portola to urban residential high density zoning
- SPPt’s Comments to the 2022 Sustainability Policy and Regulatory Update